Contact HMRC about incorrect tax codes

with No Comments

Employees are now able to request a tax code change from HMRC if they believe that their tax code is wrong. You need to supply HMRC with details of your wages, company/personal pension, State Pension/benefits and company benefits to help them to work out the correct code.

Visit the relevant HMRC web page here to find out full details on this. This page includes links to the on-line form which needs to be submitted to inform HMRC of your wrong tax code.

Leave a Reply