Client tax returns

with No Comments

Class 2/4 NIC can only be included on your client’s return if they are set up correctly on the National Insurance self-employed database. You can do that by submitting form CWF1 to tell HMRC about the start of a new self-employed or partnership income source

As with all of our tax tips and web pages this information is necessarily summarised and of a general nature.  If you would like detailed specific advice please contact us.