- Payment of corporation tax for periods ended 31 October 2013 for companies not liable to pay by instalments.
- Outstanding 2012/13 self-assessment tax returns now subject to apenalty of £300 or 5% of tax due whichever is higher (in addition to previous late filing penalties).
- Filing date for form P46 (Car) for quarter ended 5 July 2014.
- Due date for VAT return and payment for 30 June 2014 (electronic payment).
- File forms EMI40.
- Monthly EC sales list if paper return used.
- Pay PAYE/CIS liabilities for month ended 5 August 2014 if by cheque.
- Online monthly EC sales list.
- Intrastat: payment of supplementary declaration for July 2013.
- PAYE/NIC/student loan payments if being paid online.
- Companies House should have received accounts of private companies with 30 November 2013 year end.
- CTSA returns for accounting periods ended 31 August 2013.
- Annual adjustment for VAT partial exemption claims: May year end.
- Submit PAYE settlement agreement (PSA) figures to HMRC to enable final income tax and National Insurance liabilities to be advised for 19 October 2014 deadline.