Always seek professional advice when making changes to your company

with No Comments

Thinking of incorporating your sole trade or partnership?  And maybe becoming VAT registered?  There are lots of tax opportunities and pitfalls to consider around these changes.  Always consult a tax professional before transferring to a limited company or becoming VAT registered.

As with all of our tax tips and web pages this information is necessarily summarised and of a general nature.  If you would like detailed specific advice please contact us.