We are a fully qualified firm of accountants providing all of the services that you would expect from a firm of accountants. The difference is that we are friendly, great value for money, give prompt service and provide top of the range tax and accounting advice in a practical and understandable way. We particularly help minimise the risk of problems with HMRC.
We are also qualified in Environmental Conservation and are Green in three ways:
- Minimise our own pollution and environmental impacts;
- Help clients reduce their pollution and environmental impacts;
- Encourage other accountants and the accountancy profession to help all small businesses reduce pollution and minimise impacts.
Our main services are as follows:
• Financial accounts and tax returns for all types of entities
• Tax returns for all Individuals and Trusts
• All tax advice including overseas aspects of UK tax
• VAT returns, payroll, management accounts
• Online bookkeeping system
• Carbon accounting systems and procedures
• Help with business plans, forecasts, and environmental policies
• Specialist tax advice and company related projects
• Comprehensive email & telephone support
• Regular contact, reviews and reminders
We provide all of these services with an eye to detail using our huge experience of working with small businesses and charities and our accurate knowledge of the UK tax, VAT and payroll systems.
We work to fixed fees, never charging more than the agreed amount. We guarantee prompt response to all communications.
We are always happy to have a free initial meeting in London or Oxford. Should you then wish to appoint us as your accountants, it is a very simple process.
Full details of our services are included in the menus above.