We have a vacancy for a qualified accountant to work remotely and manage a portfolio of clients.
We are looking for a qualified accountant (ACCA, ICAEW, ICAS) with practice experience. All or most of your career will have been spent working in an accountancy practice. You will enjoy and excel at preparing accounts, tax and advisory work for small businesses in the UK.
Salary will be market rate for qualified accountant, dependent upon experience. Candidates located anywhere in the UK are invited to apply.
The role is fully supported by the firm infrastructure and is a replication of existing successful roles. Firm wide support to the role includes
- Extensive system of procedures and templates that are constantly updated
- Weekly compulsory team online meeting to share updates, ideas and problems
- Work will be given a final director level review prior to submission to Companies House and HMRC, providing you with reassurance and feedback.
- Website with long history and good SEO
- Centralised emails system, admin and internal accounting
- Team working ethos – support for “snowed under” team members provided and expected in return!
- We have a very interesting and friendly client base with many in sustainability, social and charitable sectors.
The successful applicant will be confident in their ability to complete the following tasks for a busy client list that you will be allocated:
- Preparing accounts and tax returns for companies, partnerships, sole traders and private individuals.
- Preparing VAT returns and management accounts from online bookkeeping systems.
- Answering email and telephone support queries from your client base
- Holding online meetings with clients and prospective clients and providing a fee quotation using our templates
- On-boarding new clients following our procedures
- Managing and taking responsibility for job lists and all related deadlines
To apply for this position, please complete an Application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org