Qualified Accountant – Client Portfolio Manager
We have a great opportunity anyone who has trained and qualified in practice.
We are a long established (2007) successful firm with excellent modern systems and procedures. The role will be working from home (anywhere in the UK) and is fully supported as part of our team.
We have a very interesting and friendly client base with many clients in the sustainability, social and charitable sectors. The successful candidate will be allocated a client list appropriate to their experience and skill set.
You will need to be confident and enjoy:
- Preparing accounts and tax returns for small companies, partnerships, sole traders and private individuals.
- Reviewing VAT returns and management accounts from online bookkeeping systems.
- Answering email and telephone support queries for your client base
- Holding online meetings with the team and with clients
- Managing and taking responsibility for job lists and all related deadlines
To apply for this position, please let us know how you meet these criteria and complete an Application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org