Vacancy – Client Manager (Qualified Accountant)
Would you like to work for a growing, high quality, modern accountancy practice?
We are a very friendly and approachable collection of qualified accountants, providing clients and each other with a high level of practical support.
Our team support a green ethos, providing a professional, factual approach applying tax law as intended. We are sustainability and social champions.
The successful candidate will take on a portfolio of existing clients and grow this portfolio through our clear and well received green and ethical stance.
This role is a great opportunity and should be a great fit to the right individual.
- First and foremost you will be very enthused by what you have read above!
- Qualified accountant (ACCA or ACA).
- At least five years of recent experience (can include trainee years) working with SMEs in an accounting firm.
- Very good at preparing small company accounts and tax, VAT and management accounts and supporting clients in all related matters.
- You will be happy to hold online meetings daily within the Green Accountancy team, with clients and hosting prospective clients.
- We expect a high level of accuracy and pride in providing quality work.
Some more role details:
- Full time or near full time role.
- Hours can be flexible around agreed core hours.
- Can be based anywhere in the UK – home working or potentially we will fund a serviced office locally to you.
- We provide a fully working three screen computer and telephone set up and modern cloud based accounting, tax and tax resource systems.
- Salary commensurate with market levels for experience (£35,000 to £50,000).
To apply for this position, please complete an Application form and email it to email@example.com
We will respond to all applications within one week. Successful candidates will then be invited to attend an online interview.