Free Accountancy & Tax Clinics – BOOK HERE ANY TIME!
When did you last spend an enjoyable hour talking about tax? Now you can make that dream a reality.
Join us for a free consultation with a qualified experienced accountant who specialises in working with small businesses, social enterprises, sustainability sector and charities.
Discuss all financial aspects of your business or project. Here a few ideas, feel free to add your own:
· IR35 – income from private sector and public sector
· director loan accounts
· Pension contributions
· Charities tax and Gift aid
· Trading income
· Grant income and Feed in Tariff
· Allowable and disallowable expenses
· Entertainment expenses
· Are your workers employees?
· Employee expenses
· Tax free benefits
· Employment allowance
· Auto enrolment
· Salary sacrifice
· Registration and Deregistration
· Pre-registration expenditure
· Cash vs invoice based VAT
· Flat Rate Scheme
· Recharging expenses to clients
· Charities and VAT
· Register of members
· HMRC Online Services
· GA Bookkeeping spreadsheet
· Cloud based solutions
|Setting up a small business or social enterprise
· Types – Limited, CIC, Charity
· Process – see “Running a Limited Company”
· Business plans
· Financial forecasts