Green Accountancy are uniquely qualified in both accountancy (Chartered Certified Accountants) and environmental conservation (Diploma from Oxford University).
We encourage and help small businesses, charities and social enterprises reduce their environmental impacts.
Our primary services are top quality accountancy and taxation services all provided with consideration of the environment and ethical issues. As well as ensuring you pay the correct minimum tax, we also minimise the risk of problems with HMRC.
- Excellent service – guaranteed
- Clear and fair pricing, and great value for money
- Minimised tax payable AND minimised tax risk
- Free meetings in London or Oxford with an experienced qualified accountant
- An environmentally friendly service provider
- Free carbon accounting and environmental policy advice
- A friendly team of people
- Dedicated to working with individuals and companies with turnover from £10k to £5M
- Specialist experience of working with charities, social enterprises and ethical businesses
- Full support for all types of entities including LLP, CIC and IPS
- Online bookkeeping system, KashFlow, FreeAgent, Sage and QuickBooks
- High quality work so that you can choose and recommend us with confidence
- Business start ups
- Tax FAQs
- Why reduce environmental impacts?
- What are my environmental impacts?
- How do I reduce my environmental impacts?